On one hand, in an increasingly competitive market the implementation of a Management System according to ISO Standards allows to optimize the management of the company incorporating the requirements of such standards. On the other hand, it is significant to obtain internationally recognized certificates as a previous requirement for the sale to certain clients or to facilitate participation in contests of the Public Administration.
- Quality according to ISO 9001
- Environment according to ISO 14001 and EMAS European Regulation
- Ecodesign according to ISO 14006
- Energy according to ISO 50001
- Safety and Health at Work according to OHSAS 18001 / ISO 45001
- Food Safety according to ISO 22000, BRC and IFS
Our work features the whole life cycle of the implementation of a management system: Initial diagnosis, implementation, internal audit, support during certification audit and finally maintenance of the management system.